Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Topic Area

I finally feel like I've made some progress into the dissertation.  I like conferences and the use of technology for learning in the workplace.   Studying how technology is used in meetings and conferences is exactly what I would enjoy doing.    I like meeting new people in conference settings as well.  

Conferences components include:
  • social aspect -- what media is effective for learning
  • presentation aspect - what media is effective to aid learning
  • communication aspect - helping people understand is available for making choices
  • advertising aspect -- marketing etc 
  • registration aspect --  keeping track of who is there 
  • follow up aspects -- what documents and information is available to sustain after the event is over 

No comments:

Post a Comment